SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY
- Roads are closed to traffic during the duration of the event. Please run or walk within the permitted times.
- Run respectfully and share the road or path.
- You are responsible for your own safety – be alert.
- Leave ample room between you and other runners.
- Run on the right side and allow faster runners room to pass on the left.
- Alert runners if you intend to pass – “ON YOUR LEFT.”
- Move to the side for emergency vehicles.
WHAT TO BRING
- All your friends. The Worst Day of the Year Run is way more fun when friends and family are with you.
- Camera. Take a share photos through our Flickr group.
- Ibuprofen or a similar pain reliever.
- Snacks to meet your specific dietary needs. Rest stops are stocked with light snacks and sugary treats. It’s a good idea to pack your favorites so you can stay fueled on course.
- A costume! (costumed participants earn a free beer)
- Sunscreen… maybe zinc oxide for your nose